Saturday, August 12, 2006

BWF

All right, people, Handsome Stan has just about had it with the haphazard, low-budget local-furniture-commercial way that Johnny Sweatpants is running this site. Too much California wine, if you ask me. I know Bob Boorstein is a busy man, but I thought he was taking control of this site! You know me, Handsome Stan tells it like it is, and I for one have had it with Boorstein hiding behind his beard. There, I said it.

As all my fans know, I get the real scoop around here. My sources tell me that one of the pivotal matches on the undercard for the BWF Heftyweight Battle Royal will, in fact, be the first meeting in the ring of The Boy (with Morpheus in his corner) and Mr. Blackwell. There's no title per se on the line, with exception of the eternal battle between good and evil for the ultimate salvation of mankind's souls. The Boy's got a nice superplex, but can he save the human race from the unspeakable horrors of the triumph of the forces of darkness? As we all know, there's only one way to answer that question: with a Ladder Match.

That's all for the moment. Sweatpants, you need to stop admiring the lightning bolts on your thighs and get with the program!

Stay tuned, Chuckleyheads - Handsome Stan's got much more to tell. Did I mention the rumored return of the Downtown Brawler? Word on the street is that rookie sensation Jed Hunter (the first legally blind wrestler and brother of deceased BWF legend Jay Hunter) is quaking in his boots over the presumed return of his brother's archnemesis. All that and more coming up next time on Who's The Stan?